African Strategy Partners Ltd. is the consulting partner of DefenseAfrica.com (www.AfricanStrategyPartners.com).
African Strategy Partners Ltd., provides the following services for those wishing to successfully conduct business in each of the 54 countries in Africa.Through strategic partnerships with African Government Officials, Professional Organizations, and Private Sector Business leaders, ASP Ltd. is able to
provide assistance to clients with the following services:
ASP Ltd. helps clients identify and analyze international business opportunities and the relevant in environment.
Business Venture Services Include:
- Screening and selection of business development opportunities
- Country risk analysis and regulations
- Project development analysis
- Due Diligence
- Market Intelligence
- Negotiation and Business Implementation
ASP Ltd., through their strategic network of associates in all 54 African countries, is able to help clients import to
or export their goods to or from their chosen African country.
International Trade Services Include:
- Access to Government and Private Sector partners
- Import and Export Regulations
- Helping to acquire Import and Export Licenses
- Port Identification and Access
- Commercial Landscape Analysis
Project Development and Finance:
ASP Ltd. is able to assist clients in the identification and implementation of projects for successful economic
development.ASP is also able to assist clients in locating funds for their project.
Project Development and Finance Services Include:
- Due Diligence
- Project Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Identifying appropriate Fund Portfolios
- Coordinating with Fund Manager and client
Market Research and Analysis:
ASP Ltd. is able to provide in-depth Research and Analysis on the African Market.
Market Research and Analysis Services Include:
- In-depth Country Economic Profile
- Historical Economic Profile
- Starting a Business
- Commercial and Company Laws
- Trade Laws
- Tax Laws
For additional information contact: